Need Assistance? Speak with one of our friendly team on +44(0)2038156488 or click here to chat to us online
Rolex Rare Flat Bezel 9ct Gold 1920's Ladies Vintage Watch
A beautiful and hard to come by boxed 1923 9ct gold ladies Rolex.
This watch features a gorgeous engine turned guilloche dial with a starburst effect. Of interest to collectors is the very unusual straight sided case and flat (rather than domed) bezel.
The dial is in exceptional original condition, as is the case, with only a few minor scratches. The movement is a hand-wound 15 jewel movement, which was a deluxe option at the time. The case has the required full British hallmarks, including London, 9 karat gold, 1923 and the correct W&D signature of Wilsdorf & Davis, the founding partners of the Rolex brand. The watch is fitted to an attractive solid gold bracelet. Also included is a period box.
Priced at £2,950, this elegant watch will sell quickly to a keen collector or investor.
Like all our watches this has been professionally serviced and regulated by our watch maker as well as authenticated by a independent third party.
- Dial: Original dial. Mint condition with sunburst pattern clearly visible.
- Glass: Minor scratches
- Case: Near mint condition with only minor scratches, dints.
- Movement: Fully serviced, original hand wound 15 jewel movement. Movement is in very good condition with minor wear.
- Strap: Mint condition, solid gold bracelet.
- Box: Period case included.
We know buying a watch that is decades old can be daunting. That's why in addition to servicing all our watches and offering a 14 day return policy, we also offer a 1 year warranty.
So in the unlikely event your watch misbehaves, just send it back to us and we'll repair and return it to you free of charge.
You can find more details about our Triple Guarantee here.
- Delivery within the UK is Free.
- Delivery within Europe is £30 for watches valued under £10,000. For watches in excess of £10,000 please contact customer service to request a tailored quotation.
- Delivery for the Rest of the World (excluding the countries listed below) is £50 for watches valued under £10,000. Unfortunately we do not ship watches in excess of £10,000 outside of Europe.
Why Buy From Us?
We know buying a vintage watch can be daunting. From the fear of buying a fake, franken or stolen watch to one that is either overpriced or mechanically unreliable; buying a vintage watch is not easy!
But when you buy from us it's like buying from a friend. We offer friendly & transparent advice and never pressure sell. Not only that but every watch is:
Serviced & Authenticated
Comes with 1 year Warranty
14 Day Return Period
Shipped Same Day*
Very good experience with Time Rediscovered. Excellent service and very quick. Nick answered my questions promptly and swapped a strap for me for no extra charge. The watch is in excellent condition. Very happy to recommend Time Rediscovered.
Expert advice, no pressure and no-hard-sell that I have experienced from others. I would certainly buy from again. Product beautifully packaged and promptly dispatched. First class service. Well done
Great watches and a great experience dealing with Nick.
Fantastic service, speedy responses, helpful and super fast deloneny I had been looking for a vintage watch for a while and had trouble trusting online sources but they helped ease any concerns. Cannot recommend more! Thanks Time Rediscovered.