- Case: Straight lug case in good condition, natural wear over the years but no over polishing as seen on many examples of the Ed White;
- Dial: Step dial, applied Omega logo, tritium markers, round "O" in Omega, T Swiss Made T, minutes counter with long secondary markers. Good overall condition but could do with some light TLC if desired. Light marks between 1-2 position, 7 o'clock has signs of where it's been re-lumed.
- Hands: Average condition. The lume on the minute and hour hands are significantly aged, the second hand has been re-lumed. This could be removed or replaced if preferred. Hand on the minute sub-dial is re-lumed.
- Bezel: DO90 bezel (aka dot diagonal 70). Excellent condition bezel. Most DO90 bezels we see these days are so scratched up it detracts from the overall beauty of this watch, not in this case!
- Caseback: Double bevel case back in fair condition. Some wear to the Seahorse and scratches from previous case opening but in decent condition for the age.
- Pushers: 4.5mm
- Crown: Later replacement. Narrow logo with angular feet, 32 teeth.
- Glass: Excellent condition. Later replacement Omega glass. Omega logo visible.
- Bracelet: 1035 Omega bracelet in excellent condition. Some stretch but still very wearable.
- Movement: Correct second iteration 321 manually wound movement with asymmetrical clutch bridge, clean and currently running well, very few scratches from previous work.
Case Size (excluding crown):
Box & Papers:
Case Size (excluding crown):
Box & Papers:
For orders placed before 2pm orders will be shipped the same day.
Your watch will be carefully packaged and shipped fully insured with leading global courier companies.
Delivery within the UK is Free. Delivery within Europe is £30. Delivery for the Rest of the World is £50.
Don't like it or change your mind? Return it for a full refund with our 14 day, no hassle returns on all sales. See the full conditions here.
Are all watches authenticated?
All our watches pass through a double authentication process to insure their authenticity. We also provide detailed photos of the watch from all angles to allow you to undertake your own anlysis. Finally as with everything, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly team
What if something goes wrong with the watch
Whilst all our watches are fully serviced before sale, if something does go wrong, we'll repair it for free as part of our 1 year warranty
Do watches come with original box and papers?
It depends on the individual watch. You can see details under "The Basics" heading on this page. For the majority of vintage watches their original box and papers have been lost to time. Whilst they are nice to have, it’s important to note that “box and papers” DO NOT authenticate a watch despite what many in our trade say. It’s also important to realise alot of sellers (including some of the most well known in the UK) put together full sets of box, papers, hang tags etc by buying blank paperwork and boxes in the secondary market. This is a very regrettable, but unfortunately common occurrence in the trade but something we will never do!
How do I know it will fit?
For metal bracelets we provide the size it will currently fit in the description section of this page. If this measurement is too large or too small we are able to assist in either adding or removing links. We also offer this service, post service on a at-cost basis (i.e. we don't add a margin).
Can you change the strap?
Absolutely! If you don't like the current strap, let us know and we'll change it for free! We maintain a broad selection of styles and can also source straps to your specification free of charge.
Can you source something similar?
Absolutely! If its not quite what you’re looking for just get in touch and we can source one with our Free, No Obligation sourcing service. You can contact us on phone, live chat or simply submit the details of what you’re looking for on our “Find a Watch” page.
What payment options do you offer?
We accept payment by all leading credit and debit cards, ApplePay as well as bank transfer.
Do you offer financing?
Currently we don't offer financing but it’s something we're exploring.
Shipping & Returns
Can you ship an order to arrive on a certain day?
We can certainly try! We can request with our shipment partners for delivery on a certain day but ultimately the exact delivery date is subject to a number of factors outside our control.
How do I return a watch?
Simply let us know you want to send the watch back within the 14 return period and return it to us via Royal Mail Special Delivery. We’ll process your refund the same day we receive the watch back.
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
You can find our full terms and conditions here.
5 great reasons to buy from us
Prices upto 30% cheaper, see how we do it.
Friendly & never pushy. Phone, Live Chat, Whatsapp.
All watches are guaranteed authentic.
All our watches are serviced, not just 'inspected'.
Not 100% sure? Don't worry, you have 14 days to return your purchase.
Omega Speedmaster 105.003-65 aka "The Ed White" Men's Vintage Watch
If you're in the market for a vintage watch, you need look no further than this. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
What our customers are saying
Rolex Datejust 16013 Bi-Metal, 1987
Time Rediscovered is a pleasure to deal with. An outstanding watch at an even better price! The watch was accurately described. Promptly replied to my messages and offered me a very personal service from start to finish. Many thanks.
Longines 9k Gold, 1952 Vintage Watch
Nick is a legend, delivering absolutely excellent service from start to finish. Buying this vintage Longines from Time Rediscovered was a true pleasure, and I'd recommend anyone looking to buy a vintage watch to have a chat with Nick.
Rolex Precision, 9k Gold
Having recently dealt with with Time Rediscovered, I was most impressed with the way matters were handled. Expert advice, no pressure and no “hard sell” that I have experienced from others. Product beautifully packaged and promptly dispatched. First class service. Well done!
Rolex Oyster Extra Prima, 1928
I purchased a vintage timepiece from Time Rediscovered. The service was excellent- acknowledged my order quickly & kept me informed. I have no reservation about recommending Time Rediscovered.
Omega Jumbo 2506-10, 1947
Very good experience with Time Rediscovered. Nick answered my questions promptly and swapped a strap for me for no extra charge. The watch is in excellent condition. Very happy to recommend Time Rediscovered.
Rolex Oyster Perpetual Air-King
Excellent service from Nick - my preowned watch was very well priced compared to other websites and in better condition that expected, and the communication throughout the process was helpful and responsive. Would use again.