All our watches are shipped fully insured with global courier companies.
- Delivery within the UK is free for watches valued under £10,000. For watches in excess of £10,000 please contact customer service to request a tailored quotation.
- Delivery within Europe is £35 for watches valued under £10,000. For watches in excess of £10,000 please contact customer service to request a tailored quotation.
- Delivery within for the Rest of the World (excluding the countries listed below) is £50 for watches valued under £10,000. Unfortunately we do not ship watches in excess of £10,000 outside of Europe.
Currently, we cannot deliver Goods to any of the following countries: Afghanistan; Angola; Cuba; Ethiopia; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Lebanon; Liberia; Libya, Myanmar/Burma; Nicaragua; Nigeria; North Korea; Pakistan, Rwanda; Sierra Leone; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Uganda; Zimbabwe; and countries comprised by the former territories of USSR or the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia and/or the Republic of Serbia.
You can track the progress of your order via the link in the order confirmation email we sent to your registered email address. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference number.
- UK: For orders made before 2pm we aim to dispatch the same day with delivery taking place the following day before 1pm.
- Europe: In the majority of cases we aim to deliver within 3 working days.
- Worldwide: In the majority of cases we aim to deliver within 5 working days.
You may return your order for any reason within 14 days from the goods being delivered to you. If 14 days have gone by since you received your goods, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
We will make reasonable deductions for any wear and tear the goods may have suffered, or for any repair that needs to be carried-out, as a result of damage incurred, whilst they were in your care.
Return postage, packaging and insurance are your responsibility. However, providing the goods are in the same condition as when we sent them to you, we will contribute £10 to your costs of dispatch.
To cancel your order you must send an email to email@example.com including your receipt or proof of purchase. You must then return the goods to us within 7 days of informing us of your wish to cancel your order.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Time Rediscovered, The House, 29/31 Monson Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1LS, UK All items must be shipped using a trackable shipping service with full insurance.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the unique nature of each piece we sell, we are not able to offer exchanges.