Need Assistance? Speak with one of our friendly team on +44(0)2038156488 or click here to chat to us online
Rolex Submariner ref. 5513 "Meters First", 1967 Men's Vintage Watch
An attractive example of the rarer "Meters First" Rolex Submariner ref. 5513. Recently serviced by Rolex this Submariner reference 5513 is in fantastic visual and working order.
Recently back from a full Rolex service and purchased from Watches of Switzerland in May 2019 (we've confirmed this to be true with them), this 5513 Submariner is in excellent condition with an almost flawless thick and sharp case, stunning dial and beautifully clean movement.
- Dial: Excellent condition original Meter's first dial;
- Hands: Mint condition, previously relumed;
- Case: Stunning condition with sharp lugs. Case-back previously changed (quite common along with the bezel), this occurred in the past and has been confirmed as an acceptable replacement by Rolex during their service;
- Bezel: Excellent condition Rolex service bezel;
- Bracelet: Rolex Oyster 78360 in excellent condition;
- Movement: Fully serviced and in immaculate condition;
- Accessories: Comprise a Rolex service box, two Rolex service warranties and Watches of Switzerland warranty card.
We know buying a watch that is decades old can be daunting. That's why in addition to servicing all our watches and offering a 14 day return policy, we also offer a 1 year warranty.
So in the unlikely event your watch misbehaves, just send it back to us and we'll repair and return it to you free of charge.
You can find more details about our Triple Guarantee here.
|Case Size (excluding crown):||40mm|
|Additional Info:||Rolex Service 2019|
- Delivery within the UK is Free.
- Delivery within Europe is £30 for watches valued under £10,000. For watches in excess of £10,000 please contact customer service to request a tailored quotation.
- Delivery for the Rest of the World (excluding the countries listed below) is £50 for watches valued under £10,000. Unfortunately we do not ship watches in excess of £10,000 outside of Europe.
Why Buy From Us?
We know buying a vintage watch can be daunting. From the fear of buying a fake, franken or stolen watch to one that is either overpriced or mechanically unreliable; buying a vintage watch is not easy!
But when you buy from us it's like buying from a friend. We offer friendly & transparent advice and never pressure sell. Not only that but every watch is:
Serviced & Authenticated
Comes with 1 year Warranty
14 Day Return Period
Shipped Same Day*
Very good experience with Time Rediscovered. Excellent service and very quick. Nick answered my questions promptly and swapped a strap for me for no extra charge. The watch is in excellent condition. Very happy to recommend Time Rediscovered.
Expert advice, no pressure and no-hard-sell that I have experienced from others. I would certainly buy from again. Product beautifully packaged and promptly dispatched. First class service. Well done
Great watches and a great experience dealing with Nick.
Fantastic service, speedy responses, helpful and super fast deloneny I had been looking for a vintage watch for a while and had trouble trusting online sources but they helped ease any concerns. Cannot recommend more! Thanks Time Rediscovered.