One watch, two looks. This classic, understated ladies Longines comes fully serviced with two straps, including a stunning brand new Hirsch leather strap in Fuchsia.
Featuring an attractive silvered dial, encased in a 24mm stainless steel case, it’s powered by the 17 jewel, manual wind calibre 410 movement.
A great everyday vintage watch that looks equally attractive when paired with evening wear or casual jeans. With two colour straps to choose from you’re getting two looks for the price of one!
Like all our watches this has been authenticated and undergone a full service by our watchmaker. It also comes with a one year warranty for ultimate piece of mind.
- Dial: In good condition with only light marks visible when viewed under a 4X loupe. Hands appear to be in good condition. Moderate tarnishing is visible under a 4X loupe to the hour batons at 3,6, and 9;
- Glass: In generally good condition with some scratches and marks when viewed under a 4X loupe;
- Case: In generally good condition showing minor marks and scratches. More visible scratches to the crown and bezel area;
- Movement: Movement is in good working condition having been fully serviced by our watchmaker. Movement shows scratches, marks and tarnishing commensurate with general wear visible to the naked eye.
- Strap: This watch comes with two straps. One brand new Hirsch leather strap in “Fuchsia” and a black leather strap with gold plated buckle in good condition.