A constant customer favourite the Omega Seamaster De Ville offers timeless design and rugged construction. This particular reference provides a great example of the model, with the attractive gold and black onyx indices contrasting perfectly against the silver dial.
This particular watch from circa 1964 and is powered by the reliable calibre 552, which having recently undergone a full service is currently keeping good time. At 34mm (excluding the crown) this example is the preferred size among vintage enthusiasts and wears larger than its size would suggest.
With examples in good condition becoming harder to find this is sure to go quickly!
As with all our watches this has undergone a full service and comes with a 1 year warranty for full piece of mind.
- Dial: Original dial in excellent condition;
- Hands: Hands show marks and tarnishing when viewed under a 4x loupe;
- Glass: Minor scratches and marks;
- Case: Visible marks, scratches and dints to the naked eye;
- Movement: Fully serviced & regulated. Movement shows marks and tarnishing commensurate with general wear visible when viewed under a 4x loupe;
- Strap: Replacement leather strap in excellent condition with minor signs of wear and creasing.