The epitome of understated elegance, this men’s Omega Seamaster 600 ref 135.011 combines a timeless design with rugged credentials of the Seamaster line and reliability of the calibre 601 movement.
Launched in 1948 to mark the brand’s 100th anniversary, the Seamater is Omega’s longest continuous line to date. In Omega’s words, the Seamaster as “loosely based on the waterproof wristwatches made for the British military at the end of World War II, the Seamaster was first intended as a robust yet elegant watch for active individuals who wanted a watch for “town, sea and country”.
Seventy years on these vintage pieces still hit the brief of being fit for the active man about town (although vintage pieces like this are advised to avoid any contact with the sea!). This particular example hailing from circa 1965 comes with a modern Omega strap and works well everything from a suit to jeans and a t-shirt.
Like all our watches it has been full serviced and regulated by our watchmaker and comes with a one year warranty.
As with all our watches this has been fully serviced and comes with a 12 month warranty for total piece of mind.
- Dial: Good vintage condition showing no major marks or scratches;
- Hands: Excellent condition;
- Glass: Mild tarnishing visible to the naked eye;
- Case: Good condition with minor marks and scratches visible to the naked eye;
- Movement: Fully serviced & regulated. Movement shows minor marks and tarnishing commensurate with general wear visible when viewed under a 4x loupe;
- Strap: Excellent condition modern Omega leather strap.