A masterclass in classical elegance, this beautiful Ladies 18k gold Omega De Ville optimizes the timeless elegance on offer from vintage watches. The perfect pairing for evening or office wear, this ladies Omega is sure to go quickly.
The case is 18ct gold, stamped 18k, 0.750 with poincoin (The Geneva Seal). The strap, also made from 18ct gold, features a beautiful weave pattern, is stamped 750, 18mm, 32gms, and is approximately 15cm including the case.
This ladies Omega is powered by the manual wind Omega calibre 485 movement. As with all our watches, this watch has been thoroughly serviced and regulated by our watchmaker and comes with a 1-year warranty.
Watch has been fully serviced and regulated. As with all our watches this watch has also passed through our double authentication program to ensure ultimate piece of mind.
- Dial: In excellent condition with no marks visible when viewed under a 4X loupe. Hands also appear to be in good condition;
- Hands: Original hands are in good condition however light aging is visible when viewed under a 4X loupe. It would appear that the hands were re-lumed some years ago.
- Glass: : In generally good condition but some scratches and marks when viewed under a 4X loupe.
- Case: In excellent condition with only minor marks and scratches visible. The crown has light scratches and marks to it.
- Movement: In good condition having just been serviced.
- Bracelet: Is in excellent condition, with few marks or scratches and little sign of stretching or twisting of the links. The clasp is functioning well, with only small amounts of scratches visible.