Need Assistance? Speak with one of our friendly team on +44(0)2038156488 or click here to chat to us online
Ladies Omega De Ville 18kt Gold Vintage Watch
A masterclass in classical elegance, this beautiful Ladies 18k gold Omega De Ville optimizes the timeless elegance on offer from vintage watches. The perfect pairing for evening or office wear, this ladies Omega is sure to go quickly.
The case is 18ct gold, stamped 18k, 0.750 with poincoin (The Geneva Seal). The strap, also made from 18ct gold, features a beautiful weave pattern, is stamped 750, 18mm, 32gms, and is approximately 15cm including the case.
This ladies Omega is powered by the manual wind Omega calibre 485 movement. As with all our watches, this watch has been thoroughly serviced and regulated by our watchmaker and comes with a 1-year warranty.
Watch has been fully serviced and regulated. As with all our watches this watch has also passed through our double authentication program to ensure ultimate piece of mind.
- Dial: In excellent condition with no marks visible when viewed under a 4X loupe. Hands also appear to be in good condition;
- Hands: Original hands are in good condition however light aging is visible when viewed under a 4X loupe. It would appear that the hands were re-lumed some years ago.
- Glass: : In generally good condition but some scratches and marks when viewed under a 4X loupe.
- Case: In excellent condition with only minor marks and scratches visible. The crown has light scratches and marks to it.
- Movement: In good condition having just been serviced.
- Bracelet: Is in excellent condition, with few marks or scratches and little sign of stretching or twisting of the links. The clasp is functioning well, with only small amounts of scratches visible.
We know buying a watch that is decades old can be daunting. That's why in addition to servicing all our watches and offering a 14 day return policy, we also offer a 1 year warranty.
So in the unlikely event your watch misbehaves, just send it back to us and we'll repair and return it to you free of charge.
You can find more details about our Triple Guarantee here.
|Case Size (excluding crown):||15mm|
|Movement Calibre:||Calibre 485|
|Movement Condition:||Manual Wind|
- Delivery within the UK is Free.
- Delivery within Europe is £30 for watches valued under £10,000. For watches in excess of £10,000 please contact customer service to request a tailored quotation.
- Delivery for the Rest of the World (excluding the countries listed below) is £50 for watches valued under £10,000. Unfortunately we do not ship watches in excess of £10,000 outside of Europe.
Why Buy From Us?
We know buying a vintage watch can be daunting. From the fear of buying a fake, franken or stolen watch to one that is either overpriced or mechanically unreliable; buying a vintage watch is not easy!
But when you buy from us it's like buying from a friend. We offer friendly & transparent advice and never pressure sell. Not only that but every watch is:
Serviced & Authenticated
Comes with 1 year Warranty
14 Day Return Period
Shipped Same Day*
Very good experience with Time Rediscovered. Excellent service and very quick. Nick answered my questions promptly and swapped a strap for me for no extra charge. The watch is in excellent condition. Very happy to recommend Time Rediscovered.
Expert advice, no pressure and no-hard-sell that I have experienced from others. I would certainly buy from again. Product beautifully packaged and promptly dispatched. First class service. Well done
Great watches and a great experience dealing with Nick.
Fantastic service, speedy responses, helpful and super fast deloneny I had been looking for a vintage watch for a while and had trouble trusting online sources but they helped ease any concerns. Cannot recommend more! Thanks Time Rediscovered.