The Omega Seamaster De Ville reference 135.010 is the perfect execution of understated elegance.
Originally introduced in 1962, this example with its silver face and applied indexes oozes understated elegance and is powered by the reliable Omega 601 movement.
Equally at home when paired with a suit or pair of jeans, the Seamaster De Ville combines the rugged credentials of the Omega Seamaster with the dressy nature of the De Ville collection.
The perfect introduction to the world of vintage luxury watches at a truly accessible price. An enduring design, reliable movement and an ultra-competitive price – what’s not to love!?
A beautiful example of understated elegance at a great price.
The Seamaster De Ville’s clean design looks good when paired with a suit or a pair of jeans. An undeniably iconic watch of the 1960’s, it graced the wrists of Sean Connery in the James Bond movie “From Russia with Love” and more recently Don Draper’s in Series 5 of "Mad Max.”
The Seamaster de Ville was introduced during the 1960’s, combining the rugged credentials of the Seamaster line with the more elegant and dressy nature of the De Ville collection. This reference 135.0010 was launched in 1962 and featured the reliable manually wound 17 jewel 601 calibre.
Like all our watches this has been professionally serviced and regulated by our watch maker as well as authenticated by a independent third party.
- Overall: Excellent condition with age related wear visible only visible under close inspection;
- Dial: Original dial in excellent condition with noticeable marks and scratches when viewed under a 4x loupe;
- Hands: Hands in good condition with show noticeable marks and tarnishing when viewed under a 4x loupe;
- Glass: Good condition with only minor visible scratches;
- Case: Generally excellent condition with only a few minor marks and scratches visible. Original crown. The Seamaster emblem and text on the case back are clear and sharp;
- Movement: Fully serviced & regulated. Movement shows minor marks and tarnishing commensurate with general wear visible when viewed under a 4x loupe;
- Strap: New replacement alligator leather strap in excellent condition.