An Omega Seamaster De Ville reference 165.004 fitted to a black Hirsch Ascot leather strap. A favourite of ours, the Seamaster De Ville is as timeless in its design and robust in its construction as it was in the 1960’s.
Dating from circa 1964, this particular watch features a silvered dial with baton hour markers, enclosed by a 31mm stainless steel case. Its powered by the reliable automatic calibre 671 movement hailing from Omega’s golden days.
At just £785 this superb watch is sure to find a home quickly in someone looking for the perfect combination timeless style and everyday wearibility.
Like all our watches it has been professionally serviced and regulated by our watch maker as well as authenticated by an independent third party.
- Dial: Good condition with small minor marks and dints when viewed under a 4X loupe;
- Hands: Show marks, tarnishing and discolouration to the lume when viewed under a 4X loupe;
- Glass: Later replacement glass showing minor scratches & marks visible when viewed under a 4x loupe;
- Case: Small dints and scratches visible with the naked eye. Seamaster emblem on the case back in good condition;
- Movement: Fully serviced & regulated. Movement shows minor marks and tarnishing commensurate with general wear;
- Strap: Excellent condition black Hirsch Ascot leather strap.