Need Assistance? Speak with one of our friendly team on +44(0)2038156488 or click here to chat to us online
Omega Speedmaster 105.003-65 aka "The Ed White" Men's Vintage Watch
- Case: Straight lug case in good condition, natural wear over the years but no over polishing as seen on many examples of the Ed White;
- Dial: Step dial, applied Omega logo, tritium markers, round "O" in Omega, T Swiss Made T, minutes counter with long secondary markers. Good overall condition but could do with some light TLC if desired. Light marks between 1-2 position, 7 o'clock has signs of where it's been re-lumed.
- Hands: Average condition. The lume on the minute and hour hands are significantly aged, the second hand has been re-lumed. This could be removed or replaced if preferred. Hand on the minute sub-dial is re-lumed.
- Bezel: DO90 bezel (aka dot diagonal 70). Excellent condition bezel. Most DO90 bezels we see these days are so scratched up it detracts from the overall beauty of this watch, not in this case!
- Caseback: Double bevel case back in fair condition. Some wear to the Seahorse and scratches from previous case opening but in decent condition for the age.
- Pushers: 4.5mm
- Crown: Later replacement. Narrow logo with angular feet, 32 teeth.
- Glass: Excellent condition. Later replacement Omega glass. Omega logo visible.
- Bracelet: 1035 Omega bracelet in excellent condition. Some stretch but still very wearable.
- Movement: Correct second iteration 321 manually wound movement with asymmetrical clutch bridge, clean and currently running well, very few scratches from previous work.
We know buying a watch that is decades old can be daunting. That's why in addition to servicing all our watches and offering a 14 day return policy, we also offer a 1 year warranty.
So in the unlikely event your watch misbehaves, just send it back to us and we'll repair and return it to you free of charge.
You can find more details about our Triple Guarantee here.
|Case Size (excluding crown):||40mm|
|Movement Calibre:||Calibre 321|
|Movement Condition:||Manual Wind|
- Delivery within the UK is Free.
- Delivery within Europe is £30 for watches valued under £10,000. For watches in excess of £10,000 please contact customer service to request a tailored quotation.
- Delivery for the Rest of the World (excluding the countries listed below) is £50 for watches valued under £10,000. Unfortunately we do not ship watches in excess of £10,000 outside of Europe.
Why Buy From Us?
We know buying a vintage watch can be daunting. From the fear of buying a fake, franken or stolen watch to one that is either overpriced or mechanically unreliable; buying a vintage watch is not easy!
But when you buy from us it's like buying from a friend. We offer friendly & transparent advice and never pressure sell. Not only that but every watch is:
Serviced & Authenticated
Comes with 1 year Warranty
14 Day Return Period
Shipped Same Day*
Very good experience with Time Rediscovered. Excellent service and very quick. Nick answered my questions promptly and swapped a strap for me for no extra charge. The watch is in excellent condition. Very happy to recommend Time Rediscovered.
Expert advice, no pressure and no-hard-sell that I have experienced from others. I would certainly buy from again. Product beautifully packaged and promptly dispatched. First class service. Well done
Great watches and a great experience dealing with Nick.
Fantastic service, speedy responses, helpful and super fast deloneny I had been looking for a vintage watch for a while and had trouble trusting online sources but they helped ease any concerns. Cannot recommend more! Thanks Time Rediscovered.