- Case: Straight lug case in good condition, natural wear over the years but no over polishing as seen on many examples of the Ed White;
- Dial: Step dial, applied Omega logo, tritium markers, round "O" in Omega, T Swiss Made T, minutes counter with long secondary markers. Good overall condition but could do with some light TLC if desired. Light marks between 1-2 position, 7 o'clock has signs of where it's been re-lumed.
- Hands: Average condition. The lume on the minute and hour hands are significantly aged, the second hand has been re-lumed. This could be removed or replaced if preferred. Hand on the minute sub-dial is re-lumed.
- Bezel: DO90 bezel (aka dot diagonal 70). Excellent condition bezel. Most DO90 bezels we see these days are so scratched up it detracts from the overall beauty of this watch, not in this case!
- Caseback: Double bevel case back in fair condition. Some wear to the Seahorse and scratches from previous case opening but in decent condition for the age.
- Pushers: 4.5mm
- Crown: Later replacement. Narrow logo with angular feet, 32 teeth.
- Glass: Excellent condition. Later replacement Omega glass. Omega logo visible.
- Bracelet: 1035 Omega bracelet in excellent condition. Some stretch but still very wearable.
- Movement: Correct second iteration 321 manually wound movement with asymmetrical clutch bridge, clean and currently running well, very few scratches from previous work.
Omega Speedmaster 105.003-65 aka "The Ed White" Men's Vintage Watch
The Omega Speedmaster 105.003-65 also known as the Ed White. This represents a rare chance to take ownership of one of the most collectable Omega's ever made at a stunning price. Full details...
Sell Your Watch
Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.
Please wait, whilst we submit your details. Depending on image size, this may take a couple of minutes..
Find This Watch
Missed Out? Don’t worry we can source you another via our free, no obligation sourcing service. Simply enter your email below and we'll be in touch within 24 hours to help you find another.
Please wait, while we are submitting your details...
Thank You for your interest, Your request has been received...
The Omega Speedmaster 105.003-65 also known as the Ed White. This represents a rare chance to take ownership of one of the most collectable Omega's ever made at a stunning price. Full details below:
|Caliber Number||Calibre 321|
Shipping & ReturnsOnce payment has been received your watch will be shipped within a couple of days. Order before 3pm for UK deliveries or 11am for international deliveries and we'll endeavour to ship your watch the same day. Your watch will be carefully packaged and shipped fully insured with leading global courier companies.
- Delivery within the UK is Free.
- Delivery within Europe is £30 for watches valued under £10,000. For watches in excess of £10,000 please contact customer service to request a tailored quotation.
- Delivery for the Rest of the World (excluding the countries listed below) is £50 for watches valued under £10,000. Unfortunately we do not ship watches in excess of £10,000 outside of Europe.
An attractive Longines reference 7133-4 from circa 1955. Featuring an attractive minimalist dial in excellent condition and paired with an elegant 33mm steel case this vintage Longines makes for a...
A striking example of the Omega Seamaster 600 reference 135.011. This example features an attractive black faced dial, perfectly contrasted against the white hour markers. The dial itself is in fantastic...
A lovely example of the attractive Omega Seamaster 30 featuring a rare linen dial. This reference 135.007 from circa 1963 is in excellent condition, has been fully serviced and at 35mm works...
An attractive 9ct gold Rolex Oyster dating from circa 1928. Launched in 1926 against the backdrop of the roaring twenties the original Rolex Oyster marks arguably the most important development in...