A beautiful and hard to come by boxed 1923 9ct gold ladies Rolex.
This watch features a gorgeous engine turned guilloche dial with a starburst effect. Of interest to collectors is the very unusual straight sided case and flat (rather than domed) bezel.
The dial is in exceptional original condition, as is the case, with only a few minor scratches. The movement is a hand-wound 15 jewel movement, which was a deluxe option at the time. The case has the required full British hallmarks, including London, 9 karat gold, 1923 and the correct W&D signature of Wilsdorf & Davis, the founding partners of the Rolex brand. The watch is fitted to an attractive solid gold bracelet. Also included is a period box.
Priced at £2,950, this elegant watch will sell quickly to a keen collector or investor.
Like all our watches this has been professionally serviced and regulated by our watch maker as well as authenticated by a independent third party.
- Dial: Original dial. Mint condition with sunburst pattern clearly visible.
- Glass: Minor scratches
- Case: Near mint condition with only minor scratches, dints.
- Movement: Fully serviced, original hand wound 15 jewel movement. Movement is in very good condition with minor wear.
- Strap: Mint condition, solid gold bracelet.
- Box: Period case included.